COVID-19 - News
FoundationDx is offering machine learning studies to assess the risk for acquiring COVID-19 disease and subsequent severity. Although general risk factors are exposure, age and comorbidities; there are likely other factors that are yet unknown which also contribute to risk and severity. Vitamin D and Zinc, for example, have been cited in media and academic studies to have an impact on viral respiratory infection susceptability and severity but such factors and others haven't yet been widely studied for COVID-19. Contact us to learn more about Quick Turnaround Studies.
The healthcare industry has yet to seize the opportunity to optimize people, process and technology needed to drive patient experience and healthcare quality in an era of consumerism and precision medicine.
FoundationDx creates and automates machine learning SaaS systems for underserved organizations that need to efficiently and effectively drive patient satisfaction, healthcare quality and process performance goals in complex data environments.
Using FoundationDx is a fast and easy way to leverage machine learning for business performance and quality optimization. Complex data environments lead to useful information being lost because useful information is not easily identified. Do you know what factors are associated with outcomes of interest?
Why use FoundationDx?
- Gain insight into what data measures impact positive and negative outcomes
- Operationalize what you learn into Business Process Improvement
- Periodically re-analyze your data to measure performance improvement
- Continually learn new outcome factors and decision rules and repeat
- Leverage text-based notation in the continuous learning process
- Leverage IT staff to produce quality data designed to drive operational excellence as a learning organization
- Perform periodic automated Machine Learning on your data in your own data environment
Sample AutoML Application shown below. This app runs in your environment (pre-production testing)