FoundationDx builds and automates innovative machine learning solutions in healthcare and underserved organizations that need to efficiently and effectively drive patient satisfaction, healthcare quality and process performance goals in complex data environments.
COVID-19 - News
FoundationDx is offering machine learning studies to qualify risk factors for adverse COVID-19 outcomes. Although general risk factors are exposure, age and comorbidities; there are likely other factors that are yet unknown which also contribute to risk and severity. Metabolic Syndrome, Vitamin D and Zinc levels, for example, have been cited in media and multiple academic studies to have an impact on COVID-19 susceptability and severity. Are you challenged to explain your COVID-19 outcomes? If so, contact us to learn more about Quick Turnaround Studies to identify associations between your population and health data and COVID-19 outcomes..
The healthcare industry has yet to seize the opportunity to optimize people, process and technology needed to drive patient experience and healthcare quality in an era of consumerism and precision medicine.
Complex data environments lead to useful information being lost because useful information is not easily identified. Do you know what factors are associated with your outcomes of interest?
Why use FoundationDx?
- Gain insight into what data measures impact positive and negative outcomes
- Operationalize what you learn into Business Process Improvement
- Periodically re-analyze your data to measure performance improvement
- Continually learn new outcome factors and decision rules and repeat
- Leverage text-based notation in the continuous learning process
- Leverage IT staff to produce quality data designed to drive operational excellence as a learning organization
- Perform periodic automated Machine Learning on your data in your own data environment