FoundationDx is partnering with organizations interested in discovering new value in their data to rapidly drive outcomes.
Please contact us if interested in a research agreement which covers:
- anomaly discovery and characterization
- data mining activity to expose relationships within your data associated with outcomes of interest
- the degree of predictivity within your data.
Current research and pilot programs include:
- HCAHPS scores improvement through tactical process adjustment from learned outcome factors
- Drug and alcohol recovery program optimal candidate selection and Left Without Completing Treatment (LWCT) prediction
- Study of the relationship between HbA1c and coronary artery calcium score progression
- Anomaly detection in clinical or episodic data data - and are there associations with clinical outcomes and/or cost?
- Anomaly detection in network activity logs:
- rare patterns
- unusual values
- unusual event frequency
Current production services include:
- On-line Anomaly detection and reporting